I want to publish my blog into a book, just for family history purposes. But, blurb.com doesn't support blogger anymore, and I can't seem to find anyone else that does it.
Mylee has a few links on her blog, but so far, those haven't panned out. Maybe, and very possibly so, I don't know what I'm doing! Does anyone have any suggestions or good sites that they have used? THANKS!!
5 comments:
I love your new family pic ! it's darling ! oh, i wish i could help you out. actually i'm trying to do the same thing and not coming up with anything. i'll keep you posted if i figure something out.
blog2print.com supports blogger. But just looking at the website, it doesn't look as fancy as the other sites. Let me know if you find something that works b/c I've been wanting to do that too.
i did it too. :) it's really good to have your own little history! :) i love all your pictures by the way. you family looks really cute together. :)
love the blog!! New kids on the Block, huh? Pretty sweet. And I love Juno. Its funny what music says about people. I didn't know you were pregnant. Thats awesome. Congrats, are you guys going to find out? Its so nice to see whats up with you lately, we'll have to get together sometime
ok, so i didn't check out mylee's links for getting the blog printed out( mabye this is one of them ) but i have checked out www.blurb.com. it looks really nice but there's alittle bit of work cut out. anyhow, i was going to try it. just thought i'd pass that info along...... let me know if you find another one.
Post a Comment