Since there isn't a lot going on around our house, I thought I would just post some pictures. I think Carter especially, but Berklie also, are done with winter. Carter wants to go outside without a coat all the time and Berklie has made several attempts to get out without socks and shoes. Spring fever? I know I have it! Here are a few pictures.




Thanks for the ridiculous glasses
Mary! (oh and the
whoopie cushion which is now called the "tooter")

This is
Berklie's favorite past time..so much so that we now have a lock on our pantry. She climbs up and begs for food! You'd think we didn't feed her.

My favorite silly
Berklie face!

I told you we were really bored! I had to get a picture of this! I HATE ironing with a passion and Mat finally realized that his shirts weren't going to be ironed unless he did it himself. Good job Mat!!

A little fun in the snow.
Berklie wasn't too sure about the cold stuff.


Carter is trying to convince
Berklie that the snow isn't bad and that she should do a snow angel.


We were driving home from
Tooele Friday night and Carter started screaming! We really thought something was wrong. He calmed down and told us that his gum was in his hair. I was thinking I'd have to give him a new hair cut for sure by the way he was acting. Well, this was it, I just pulled it out and pealed it off his neck. Silly kid!
7 comments:
I'm sooo ready for spring. With all the sunshine we had awhile ago I felt like we should be running outside to have a BBQ!... can't wait. Austyn has been kung fu fighting in our house and there is definatly not room for that. I can't wait to send her outside to karate chop the trees instead of our furniture!
I hate ironing too! So much so that I donated Shane's shirts that weren't wrinkle free and just bought him some more of those Stafford super shirts. Love em!
I am getting spring fever too, though I'm happy about the lovely, long fall we had.
The glasses are so glamorous! We are also excited for warmer weather! OOOooo...Gum scares me!
We are ready for Spring too, but I'm affraid it is about another 2 months before we will get a glimpse of it. Our snow is just not melting this time! Loved the pictures!
Those glasses are hilarious...you guys look so funny! The gum in the "hair" is great! Why can't kids keep their gum in their mouths??? It's so gross that they're always touching it! I'm ready for some nice warm weather too! Bring it on!
You are all so cool in your glasses! I was noticing Berklie in Sacrament Meeting today (couldn't really help it with the hand sanitizer smell and all! ;) She reminds me a little of Zoe when when was little. You've got one cute little girl.
It's fun to see your family having so much fun together! That's what it is all about! Oh and ebry child needs to go through a "gum" experience! :)
Post a Comment