I asked Carter if he made new friends at school...this was his response..."Ok, I made a little new friends, lots of girls and a few boys." Why more girls than boys Carter, I said. "Because the girls are pretty mom."
Oh this boy!!! He cracks me up. Oh yeah, the other night he was watching Dancing with the Stars for seriously like 2 seconds. The next morning he got up and told me that he wanted to watch the dancing show again. I asked him why.. ."Because the girls are pretty in their sparkly dresses".
I adore him.
2 comments:
Sounds like he is a ladies man. You are in trouble! LOL
Carter loves music and dancing so much, he will do well when he takes music lessons. He really does notice things in detail, and appreciates pretty things (including girls). He sure knows how to say it like it is!
Post a Comment