Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun fun fun

I thought I would post a few pictures of the recent goings on here. Little Miss "I do it" is helping pop her popcorn by singing to it. "pop pop pop pop" (imagine it in her cute little voice) The closer the better, I guess.Sleeping Beauty. You can't tell from the picture, but she is asleep on the floor in front of the fire. Her daddies doing of course.
Over conference weekend we headed up to Logan to spend some time with some of our favorite people, the Jorgies! We love love love them!! Kathy Ng, that Mat and I served with in San Francisco, was here from Hong Kong, so we had to show her the "country".

The weather cooperated a little on Saturday, so the kids got to go on a little ride with Grandpa Keith.
Carter LOVED Kathy. When she was gone seeing other friends, he would ask me where my friend Kathy was. Sunday evening we had a few other missionaries over to see Kathy.Left to right: Mary (Pratt) Parker, Susa Lindsey, Kathy Ng, Leslie Brosius and meSlave labor you ask?
He is saying, "Mom, anytime you need to vacuum, I will do it" in a very enthusiastic voice. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. I will be reminding him of this in a few years.
Phineas the cat, stalking the boy. This was pretty funny. He jumped from the rock to the sidewalk to get Carter. We love this cat. He's more like a dog really. He comes with us on walks, it's the funniest thing. Me and my sweet girl Oaklie.
Chub chub chubbers.
Look at that belly! She's so stinkin' cute!

5 comments:

Jennifer and Jeremy said...

Cute pictures! I love that Berklie was singing to the popcorn. Oaklie is getting so big so fast, I can't believe it!!

THE TWO BELLS said...

A great post! We loved the pictures. The kids are wonderful! We love you all so much!

The Funky Bunch said...

Ok, she really is too darn cute! Look at those chubs?? Man, gotta love it and want to squeeze it!!! You guys have been SO busy lately!!

Call Family said...

I love the pics! We're excited to see you guys soon!

Sarah said...

Thanks for all the great pictures! Sounds like you have been busy having fun...without me! Love you.