Ok, so I need some help. Every time I go to post something and then add pictures, they never come out in the order that I tried to post them and then......I want to put some captions under the pictures, but I can't do that either. Some one, or everyone needs to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Do you write your post first or upload your pictures. Oh do tell me. !!!!
2 comments:
I usually start to download pictures then write my post. You should be able to click and drag or cut and paste them where you want them to be. Then you just hit enter after a picture and it should give you space to write a caption. If you want, we can come over for the kids to play and I can help you out.
Good luck!
Hey, I'm a little behind the times here on answering this but I usually upload the pictures, then write. I just drag the pictures to where I want them, and when I upload I generally select "centered" because it's easier not to have to deal with placement. To add captions I also click the cursor after the picture then hit enter and use the centered font button so it looks like a caption. Be careful not to hit backspace or it will delete the picture, but if you right click your mouse you can usually find the undo option. Picture order is hard, you just have to play around with it to get it, but all you have to do is drag the picture you want to the left side of the next picture, if you want it below it or to the right side if you want it above that picture, does that make sense? And you can only do it one picture at a time because you can't scroll while you're holding the picture. Boy, I confused the heck out of myself but somewhere along the way it all made sense. Call me while you're doing it and I can walk you through it if you want.
Post a Comment