Terri and I, before the 18. Yeah us! (hey, we're going running, we can't always look our best) :) The Zions Hike. It is beautiful here! Carter riding Marshall's bike in St. George He couldn't get enough of this bike Sweet Sleeping Berklie
Oh man! Lookin hot! he he. Where are the new shorts? Love the pictures of the family. I just have to say...Berklie's car seat is huge! It's practically a baby lazy boy. Man, no wonder she can sleep in the car. She's definately living in luxury! Hey, why not? I guess I can't really say anything. My seat does have bun warmers. They were excellent in the winter. Did I tell you this morning.
Happy Anniversary you guys, what beautiful pictures of the two of you. Looks like you had fun in St George, and way to go on your running goal,18 miles woohoo.
6 comments:
I can imagine what you look like after your runs. I have seen it in the mirror! Way to go! You are so awesome!
Oh man! Lookin hot! he he. Where are the new shorts? Love the pictures of the family.
I just have to say...Berklie's car seat is huge! It's practically a baby lazy boy. Man, no wonder she can sleep in the car. She's definately living in luxury! Hey, why not?
I guess I can't really say anything. My seat does have bun warmers. They were excellent in the winter. Did I tell you this morning.
I meant to say, did I tell you this story.
Happy Anniversary you guys, what beautiful pictures of the two of you. Looks like you had fun in St George, and way to go on your running goal,18 miles woohoo.
Dude, why didn't you tell us you were going to stop off in Zion's for the hike? Were you just sick of us?
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment