Friday, September 26, 2008

Jen and Jeremy's Wedding

As you can see, the slide show didn't work! So, I will just post the photos in the most confusing way I possibly can! We had a great time at Jen and Jeremy's wedding! Carter entertained himself with his orange car from Grandma and Grandpa, and Berklie played in the dirt in her cute dress. What else is there to do at a wedding if your a kid?





If you look closely at the picture below, you will see the hole in the cake. I didn't have the heart to get mad at him when he came up to me and said, "mom, I just tried a little bit of the cake". We all wanted to do it!! He also did the same thing at his Uncle Andy's wedding. What can I say, he loves cake.Carter saying to Luke, "don't cry Luke" (he wasn't crying though)




The Family



Handsome boy!




The Ladies!!

Look at me, I'm super cute in my poofy dress.

If it isn't obvious, I couldn't get enough of her! She just looked so stinkin' cute in this dress!! Carter looked cute too, but there is just something about cute little girls all dolled up.


Congrats Jen and Jeremy!! Thanks Kris for making it all happen!

7 comments:

Ware Family said...

I love Berklie's dress!!
I'm with you, I think my girls get pictures taken so much more than Jackson, just because their clothes are cuter.
Sad but true.

Trieste said...

Berklie did look sooooo cute! I love the dress, your sister-in-law has great taste! Anyway, Nikki said this Thursday coming up would work for digi scrapping. I have to check with my sister still, but if she can't, I can give have you guys come over here. I have a laptop now that doesn't have issues like my older desktop did. Let me know if that works...sorry I'm so lame about calling.

THE TWO BELLS said...

THANKS FOR POSTING THE PICTURES! IT WAS A GREAT DAY AND YOU GOT SOME WONDERFUL SHOTS! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sarah Oman said...

I agree! Berklie is soooo cute in that dress!

The Evans Family said...

nice outfit - and you found the right shoes!

lulu said...

What a crazy weekend! I loved seeing you...even if it was for the split second we had a chance to say hi. Needless to say, my arm was about to fall off from holding my over tired boy. He's walking by the way. Check it out!

The Funky Bunch said...

I love that dress. So girlie. What a cutie. The poofier the better. And how many times can you take a pic of a boy in a shirt and tie?? Boring!! Lol!