Friday, September 5, 2008
My boy
I can't believe how big my boy is getting! Preschool started this week and he was so excited to go back to Ms. Sarah's. I think he is excited to make new friends and to play in Ms. Sarah's new school room, but nonetheless, he is excited!! I won't lie, I'm excited too! 2 hours 3 days a week, what will I do with myself? Probably blog....maybe clean, maybe take a nap...the possibilities are endless! Mat and I can't get over how big he's getting. He says the funniest things, laughs at his own jokes, takes care of his little sister, rides a two-wheeler bike, and asks for broccoli for lunch. We adore our Carter boy!


It's real broccoli, and he wanted it!!
Carter's new favorite past time, along with riding his bike, he hunts grasshoppers and smashes them because, "they try to hop away from me".
Umm, gross. He always asks me to help him catch the hoppers because they are too fast. No way buddy, you are on your own with this one.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting. And riding a bike! Wow!
I loved Berklie's pig tails. You work with what you got, right?
How are you?
When Carter asks for fried grasshoppers for lunch to go with the broccoli you will have reason to be repulsed! He is definatley all boy and growing up sooooo fast!
He is definitely getting big! What is it with boys wanting to squish and kill bugs?? I don't get it. Carter looks way cute in his first day of school pics!
Logan needs to see Carter riding his bike - maybe it'll get Logan going on his own!
Post a Comment