Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Peer Pressure

So, I am finally giving into peer pressure and going private. I want all of you to still be able to view my blog, so just give me your email address if you want an invite to my blog!!!

31 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah, I want in! cindyhales@msn.com

m said...

RobandMaryam@gmail.com
Take care! m

The Oman Family said...

Include Sam and I please!

Teri said...

Why are you going private? Do you have a stalker? terigrangeathotmaildotcom.

Kim said...

I would love to be invited. shayandkim@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count Me In!
Wilson6ohana@yahoo.com

Kristine and Ryan said...

kbell4@gmail.com

AbiAnn said...

I am thinking of doing the same. So count me in too.
bartandkimberly@gmail.com

Kassiah said...

I better be on the list!!

themyersfamily5@gmail.com

Kassiah said...

I better be on the list!!

themyersfamily5@gmail.com

Sarah Oman said...

sunkiss3114@yahoo.com and jims is yjumper21@gmail.com

The Funky Bunch said...

Well, I GUESS I'll be on the list if I HAVE to!! Lol! I better be invited. If not...I know where you live! Ha ha ha. love8smiles@yahoo.com

Ann Marie said...

Count me in too! My email address is gregannmarie.blogspot.com. Thanks a bunch!

Ann Marie said...

Count me in too! My email address is gregannmarie.blogspot.com. Thanks a bunch!

The Burila Bunch said...

Please include us because we want to know the great things Carter has to say to you month after month!! samanthaburila@comcast.net

Nikki said...

Sucka! JK. uh I hope you would think/want to add me on your own but in case you didn't, please include me! scrmbld@hotmail.com

PS I love your guts!

Oh, Sweet!... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh, Sweet!... said...

Don't forget us!!
amytaufer@gmail.com

THE TWO BELLS said...

you have our address. of course we want to be invited. Mom and DadB

Jeni said...

don't forget me!!! jenifuz@gmail.com

Ross and Aubrey said...

We'd love an invite....
rosswentworth@hotmail.com
thanks!

The Bell Bunch said...

Count us in too! The bellfamily1@live.com Leslie and Rich

Megs said...

Add me to your long list
wentworthmegan@hotmail.com

And, of course I would come out for a visit to pick any box tops up that you saved for me. Or I'll just come out for a visit!

Sarah said...

Well I see how you are so easy!!!
Just joking my dear friend.

sjbugarin@gmail.com

umeand3 said...

Hi Alicia, You have quite the following! If you still have room, I'd like to be invited too. (Okay, I'd better be invited or you're going to hear about it!) I'm pretty sure you have my email, let me know if you don't. Talk to you soon friend.

Ware Family said...

heatherwareathotmaildotcom

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

dannyanddenise@bresnan.net

Nick and Lisa said...

I am your stalker terri was talking about! Dang i've been caught!!! ha ha Hope you'll still invite scary people
twocrazyreds@yahoo.com

The Cook's said...

Me please! camdogg23@gmail.com
I think I am going to do the same thing soon.

lulu said...

lvkdarley@gmail.com

Kathy Ng said...

kathyklng2@gmail.com
or kathyklng@yahoo.com