Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Boating Party!

Last weekend was the annual Bell/Oman Family Boating Party at Starvation Reservoir. All of the Bells got their Friday night to camp and it down poured pretty much the whole night! Awesome. The Omans were a little bit smarter and didn't end up camping that night. The next morning it cleared up so that we could play in the water and do some water skiing. I actually got up this time! Wahooo. Mat took some pictures of my amazing water skiing with his sisters camera, so when I get them, I'll post them if I look like a pro. In the meantime, here's a few pictures.

We had a few minutes without rain on Friday night. I guess this is Carter doing a happy dance because it's isn't raining.

I have no idea what this face is. I guess I am surveying the damage from the rain??Wahoo!! Popcorn and my swim trunks!! Life doesn't get any better than this for Carter.

Berklie had a great time in the water! She couldn't get enough of it. Thanks to Anna for letting us borrow the hat!

The cousins playing on the sea monster. They thought this was great!!

Berklie trying to swim off on her own.

Carter and his cousins rode the sea monster. I was on the boat nervously watching. At one point a big wave hit them and almost tipped them over. The bigger kids can swim, but Carter and Melissa can't, so I was nervous. I had my shoes and sun glasses off and I was ready to jump in.

2 comments:

The Funky Bunch said...

Gotta love water wienies (sp?). They are so fun. I saw part of your suit there behind Berklie. So cute!! Kids have so much fun in the water and sand. Glad you had fun!

THE TWO BELLS said...

It looked so fun (after the rain) I want to see that picture of you on those skis! Awesome!