
Carter loves to go visit his Great Grandpa Oman, especially this time of year when there is corn!! I actually had my camera and I captured this moment. I thought this was cute. Grandpa telling the boys about his garden. There is even a pic of me checking out my garden goods. We love Grandma and Grandpa Oman!

5 comments:
Those are way cute pics. Love the one of the boys! My kids love going to their gma and gpa's up in Idaho and go to the field to dig potatoes right out of the ground and pick corn right off the stalks themselves. Makes them feel like they were part of it!
That picture creates a memory. Thanks for sharing!
Those are way cute pics! What a shot for family history! Welcome home...
Hey! I just noticed that in your introduction of your family, you titled it "Bellichas." Awesome!!!! We have rubbed off on you!
Mmm...fresh corn! And, of course, what a cute picture of the boys, I love it! What's *new*?!
Post a Comment