Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good ol' Coloradie

Last week we went to Colorado to visit my rents! Even though there was some trauma, we had a really good time. Grammie planned some really fun things for the kids to do and we had a good time just being with them. We went to the Denver Zoo, Heritage Square (a small amusement park type place for little kids), the Airplane park (it's really called something else, but this is how I know it), swimming, White Fence Farm and lots of other things. Carter had a great time and keeps asking when we are going back to Grammies. We spent a day in Greeley with my girl Sarah. Of course I had a Tropical Snow and Black Jack Pizza. I did some shopping and now I really miss my mom and dad. They were gracious hosts, especially cleaning up the puke. (thanks mom!) Maybe someday mom will move here. I to think of some way to convince her. Until then, enjoy the pictures!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

Was that a denture case Berklie was holding? You guys, she'll get her teeth...eventually. No need to rush these things!

Anonymous said...

FUn pics!

The Funky Bunch said...

Your kids are cute!! My kids call my mom grammy also!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Glad you're back though!!! Your parents are way cute too!

The Bell Bunch said...

Cute pics looks like you had a great time!!! Look at how big Berklie looks! What a cutie! Leslie

Cindy said...

I lived in Arvada for six months as a kid. It was great, we'd go explore a new place every weekend so it was like being on vacation for six months!