Carter just finished up his 2 week swim lessons last Friday! He loved it and looked forward to going everyday. During the last week, they encouraged the kids to jump off the diving board. Carter was really brave and would do it every time. At the end of his swim lessons he informed me that he didn't have to wear a life jacket anymore because he could be a fast swimmer now. Hmmm....he has a lot more to learn before that can happen. But, it won't be long bubs.
Now we are anxiously awaiting our trip to Colorado to visit my mom and dad. Carter can hardly wait to fly in an airplane. I am soooo glad that we decided to fly instead of drive. I know, I'm a big wuss for not driving 8 hours, but a 45 minute flight sounded so much more pleasant. Plus, we got a good deal on plane tickets, so you can't argue with that!!
All I wanted to do was get ready one morning, so I just decided to let them play. They were being so good, I didn't care what they were into to. But, I did have to take some pictures of it. Carter of course thought they were band aids and he needed to put them everywhere he informed me. Fortunately, they ran out before they could do that.
7 comments:
that is so funny!! Imaginative kids!
Oh my gosh, that is SO funny!! Gotta love when they get into those things. I have never had that experience yet (knock on wood). And glad to hear Mat is feeling well again. Good thing it's a purple pill and not a blue one! Lol!!!
You are my kind of mom!!! I love it. Carter is more like Steven than I imagined. Just wait till puberty hits.
Alicia! You (or I guess Carter) had me laughing so hard! That is SO funny! I love it! The things these kids come up with is just hilarious sometimes. That's classic! Thanks, I needed that one today!
I am starting Brendan in swimming lessons in a couple of weeks and I'm excited. These pictures are cute and it got me excited for Brendan's lessons. Fun!
I'm speechless. I'm glad the Starvation trip turned out for the better. Congrats on getting up!
That's too funny! And now you have pictures to blackmail him with when he's a teenager!
That is so hilarious and somehow it doesn't surprise me so much!
Post a Comment